2010 1ST ST NW B
Call Property: (833) 580-0114
|Unit Name: Unit B|
2BR/1BA 1,000sq ft apartment in Bloomingdale (1st ST NW).
Available July 1st.
Fully legal english basement unit in historic Victorian house. Water included in rent, electricity separately metered. Private front and rear entrances with storage room with space to park bikes. Two covered and secured car parking spaces available at extra negotiable fee.
Exposed brick, stainless steel appliances (with dishwasher), washer and dryer in unit. High-end kitchen cabinets with anti-slam dampers. Separated sink from shower and toilet space allows for an efficient use of the spacious 1 bathroom. Big closets in both rooms and plenty of storage throughout the apartment. Beautifully landscaped front yard.
- 10 minute walk to Shaw (yellow/green line) and 15 minute walk to Rhode Island Ave (red line) metro stations
- 10 minute walk to U Street bars and restaurants
- 2 blocks from G2 bus (to Whole Foods, Georgetown, Georgetown University, and Georgetown University Hospital)
- 1 block from G8 bus (downtown to Convention Center, Farragut Square, the White House, World Bank, IMF, IDB)
- 3 blocks from 80 bus (downtown to George Washington University, the Kennedy Center and Fort Totten)
- 5 minute walk to Howard University and Howard University Hospital
- 10 minute walk to Washington Hospital Center, Children's National Hospital and VA Medical Center
- Catholic and Trinity University nearby
- In the heart of Bloomingdale's community: Big Bear Cafe, The Red Hen, Boundary Stone, Showtime, Yoga District, Aroi Thai, Baccio Pizzeria...
- Excellent farmer's market every Sunday from May to October.
1 month security deposit. Flexible schedule for showing or remote viewing. Contact us to see it now!
2010 1ST ST NW B
WASHINGTON, DC 20001
Property Type: Apartments